Predetermined & Predestined

“Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations— that’s what I had in mind for you.”
Jeremiah 1:5 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/jer.1.5.MSG

I'll ask myself, is it really possible that before my existence God knew everything about me? This verse is filled with the mystery of God's infinite power.
God who created everything, also created us... Every single life, planned or unplanned, God knew about it.  We have been set apart before our natural existence.  We do not have to go about our lives trying to figure out who we are because our identity has been predetermined and predestined.

It sounds impossible, unbelievable and farfetched. But God is not a man that He would lie to us.  Impossibility is God's speciality... nothing is impossible with God.

Jesus said to His disciples, ''I came to you sent from the Father’s presence, and I entered into the created world, and now I will leave this world and return to the Father’s side.”
John 16:28 TPT
https://bible.com/bible/1849/jhn.16.28.TPT

The journey we choose to walk will determine if we will return to Our Father's side and hear: "Well done my child. Welcome home!"

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word ( Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being. In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].
JOHN 1:1‭-‬5 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/jhn.1.1-5.AMP

The Light of men will ultimately illuminate our predestined path that we have to walk. This path is filled with milk and honey that will strengthen us on our journey which will leads us into the King's Courts.



#makeJesusfamous

Popular posts from this blog

The Victor's Crown

THE GIFT IN THE REBUKE

The Beautiful Garden