Friend of God

"You show that you are my intimate friends when you obey all that I command you.  I have never called you servants, because a master doesn't confide in his servants, and servants don't always understand what the master is doing.  But I call you my most intimate friends, for I reveal to you everything that I've heard from my Father." John 15: 14-15 TPT




Jesus Christ calls us His friends, The King of kings wants to be our friend. He offer us His friendship over and over. He does not take offence when we decline His friendship... He patiently stands at the door of our hearts, waiting for us to open and let Him in.  When we open up and allow the Creator and Everlasting King into our hearts, New Life and New Truth are born. 

When God designed us and formed us, He put His breath in our lungs by blowing through our nostrils. Adam and Eve, had conversations with God, He himself told them how to enjoy their existences to the fullest.  

We were never supposed to live without God.  But, He did not create robots but blessed us with our own will so that loving Him is not force upon us. 

Thank goodness for Jesus Christ, Who came so we my have life in abundance. As a friend of God, the path we walk are illuminated.

When we trust Him we do not need to understand.  The Master is above all things, He towers high above this world. And He wants to share His perfect view with His intimate friends.


#makeJesusfamous

Popular posts from this blog

The Victor's Crown

THE GIFT IN THE REBUKE

The Beautiful Garden